Whether it is for family fun or an extended business trip you have found yourself bound for Hawaii! Let’s take a look at some of the best places to stay when you’re visiting the islands:
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel: Hapuna means “Spring of Life”, which is what will arise in guests that book a stay in true luxury in the spirit of Hawaii you can stay at the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on the Big Island. It is part of the second phase in Rockefeller’s Mauna Kea Resort situated on the bluffs above Hapuna Beach. This majestic hotel is gifted with the presence of several underground springs that bubble up during Hawaii’s rainy season, creating a series of enchanting natural fountains. Activities including water sports, golf, tennis, or the ever popular stargazing serve as another reason the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is one of Hawaii’s premier hotel hotspots.
- Hilton Waikoloa Village: This spectacular hotel on the Big Island is situated on the Kohala Coast. Take a walk in its beautiful gardens to view spectacular Hawaiian wildlife or stroll along walkways to admire the fine Polynesian artwork. Besides the majesty of relaxing close to the beach, the hotel offers a variety of activities like golfing and tennis as well as a thrilling interactive dolphin program.
- The Fairmont Orchid: Experience luxury with comfortable rooms, aquamarine water and beautiful lagoons while you’re near some of Hawaii’s greatest attractions like the snow-covered mountaintop of Mauna Kea or the spectacular Kilauea Volcano. Hawaiian hospitality and the majesty of the surroundings make the Fairmont Orchid one of the Big Island’s grand hotel hotspots.
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: This spectacular Hawaiian hotel offers the beauty of the beach that Hawaii is known for as well as an eighteen hole championship golf-course. From your room with an ocean-view bath, you can glory in the beauty of the island and the glorious Hawaiian culture.
- Waimea Country Lodge: Enjoy Big Island hospitality in this farm-style lodge surrounded by mountain vistas and grasslands Enjoy a horseback ride through the morning mist or experience a Hawaiian sunset from the summit of Mauna Kea. The personality of Waimea Country Lodge makes it another of Hawaii’s premier hotel hotspots.
What are your favorite hotels in Hawaii?