Chicago has many great hotels where you can spend time for either business purposes, or for pleasure. However, here are 5 suggestions that could help you make a decision for your next business trip to the windy city.
1. Elysian– located on the Gold Coast, this is a 5 star hotel and can provide luxury with a boutique design. It has 188 rooms and 149 suites. The services found here are innovative, and furnishings are modern. The baths are made from marble, the vanities have LCD televisions and the bed linens are Italian. Visitors of the Elysian describe it as superb, or perfect.
2. Westin O’ Hare– this 4 star hotel is situated near the airport and has classic luxury. The most appreciated services are: the possibility to exercise within the hotel room, natural lighting, great culinary experience, or high speed Internet.
3. Park Hyatt– a 5 star wonder, this building has a classic design and is elegant and sophisticated. It is considered one of the top 20 world hotels, featuring fine art, memorable dining experience, great luxury, hypo-allergenic rooms, and indulgent amenities.
4. Four Seasons– has eagle eye views, 5 stars and 343 rooms. The furnishings are European, the cuisine is award winning and the building has the look and the comfort of a top sky mansion. The settings can be perfect for business trips, but also for vacations. The views are astounding.
5. Amalfi– is a 3 star hotel with a boutique design. The location is great and the interior is decorated well. The staff members are extremely helpful, there is wireless Internet, a workout room, free breakfast, and afternoon cookies!
Take a look at these hotels during your next stay in Chicago or search all Chicago hotels.