If you are headed to the Hermitage Museum in historic St. Petersburg, the first thing you need to do is find an excellent hotel to stay at.
Here is a list of 5 excellent hotels you can book for your trip.
- Acme on Malaya Morskaya – Located next to the Hermitage Museum, travelers will find themselves in a 5 story building with all the amenities one could ask for. Great for travelers, explorers, couples, families, and anyone looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.
- Amlet on Malaya Morskaya – The Amlet is a mini-hotel located in down town St. Petersburg. It has 3 different rooms ranging from individual to special sized. If you need a room for entertaining or just sleeping, the Amlet can help.
- Guest House at Katyusha – This hotel is on the banks of the Neva River and is 1 minute from the Winter Palace. They offer refurbished rooms and luxurious Russian Architecture from a restoration building.
- Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 – The Kempinski’s focus is pure Imperial Russian Service. They believe in leaving a lasting impression. There rooms and suites are absolutely beautiful. If you feel like the beauty of your room is not enough, pamper yourself in their Luxury Spa. After your feeling refreshed, tour the city with the help of their tour guides. And when the night comes, dine in one of their many different elegant restaurants. This experience is like none other. Pricing is higher than the others, but the experience is well worth it.
- Nevsky 3 Guest House – Nevsky’s prices begin at around $115. The value of this guest house hotel is above the rest. With large rooms that are ideal for businessmen, travelers, and/or families, they are located right in the middle of St. Petersburg. You can’t go wrong.
Whether you are traveling for fun or for business, anyone of these hotels can offer you a great place to stay at a great price.
With each one located in the heart of St. Petersburg, enjoy everything the Jewel of Russia has to offer. Travel safe.