Once you’ve decided to visit Cancun you’ll be interested in learning about hotels in the area and which ones best suit your needs. Here are 5 luxury hotels ranging through a price spectrum. The Ritz-Carlton Cancun, Le Meridien Cancun, Live Aqua Cancun, the Royal Cancun and the Best Western Plaza Kokai, Cancun.
- Considered one of the most luxurious in the world, the Ritz-Carlton Cancun offers luxury to those pay for it. Every room has an ocean view, private terrace or balcony and includes triple check up maid service. Along with an expansive beach, the resort features two pools, tennis center, culinary center and the Kayanta Spa. Guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun have access to culinary innovation with unparalleled service.
- Near the Caribbean Sea’s striking edge you’ll find Le Méridien Cancun Resort & Spa. This upscale hotel spoils its guests with top tier accommodations and amenities. Each of room is complete with a view of the ocean, a lagoon or both. All rooms and suites are configured with gorgeous marble bathrooms and specially crafted armoire. Three swimming pools can be found amid shaded garden sundecks. The pools are set at different temperatures to provide you with an ideal freshwater swimming experience.
- For a less expensive luxury experience you might consider the Live Aqua Cancun. An adult only hotel it is positioned beside a white sand beach. Shopping is just a short walk away as is an array of restaurant choices. With 8 pools to choose from you should be able to find a nice place to cool off. Spa, fitness, and yoga facilities are available for your exercise preferences. Many guest packages include a view.
- In the center of Cancun’s hotel zone you’ll find the Royal Cancun Club International, an all inclusive style resort which is often described as “perfect for families”. They offer two swimming pools near a beach with gentle surf and shallow water. The Royal Cancun Club International is also very close to shopping, night life and golfing.
- The Best Western Plaza Kokai, Cancun is another hotel with a family friendly ambiance. Strategically near Cancun’s banking and business center there are lots of nearby restaurants to choose from. Prices here have been described as reasonable and beach access is fairly close. A hot tub is available as is an outdoor swimming pool
Being specific about your preferences and price range will help you choose the perfect hotel.