You’ve decided that you want to visit . The next step is to figure out where to stay. The following hotels are within five miles of Disneyland in Tokyo:
- Sunroute Plaza Tokyo: Sunroute Plaza Tokyo is within a half mile from Disneyland, making it a suitable choice for those looking for somewhere that is walking distance to the park. There are three restaurants located in the hotel, and WIFI is available in some of the public areas. Free cable internet access is available in the rooms. Sunroute Plaza Tokyo is a five minute walk to the Shinjuku Train Station, which is very convenient if you are planning on visiting other parts of Japan as well. All rooms have mini fridges and a mini bar. Amenities offered include: hair dryers, irons, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort: This is another option for those looking for a hotel within walking distance of Disneyland. The hotel has four different restaurants to choose from and the staff is available to do currency exchanges. If you get a room facing Disneyland, the balconies are a great place to view the fireworks. Amenities offered include: makeup mirrors, hair dryers, bathrobes, slippers, toothbrushes, and all toiletries.
- Hilton Tokyo Bay: Hilton Tokyo Bay is within walking distance to Disneyland. The hotel features a spa, health club, fitness room, sauna, steam room, an indoor and an outdoor pool. In case you are in the area for business, Hilton Tokyo Bay offers small meeting rooms and large conference rooms, translation services, catering, laundry service, and computer rentals.
- APA Hotel Tokyo-Shiomi-Ekimae: This hotel is about four miles away from Disneyland, but it is a two minute walk to the to the Shiomi Train Station, which will take you there. There is a restaurant in the hotel, and they offer free WIFI in all public areas. There are a 24 hour business center, laundry service, banquet facilities, small meeting centers and large conference rooms available for those visiting on business.
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay: This hotel is about a third of a mile away from Disneyland, making it definitely walking distance to the park. However, if you do not feel like walking the Mickey shuttle is also available. If you did not buy your tickets in advance, ticket assistance is available in the lobby. There are a children’s pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool available.