To make the most out of your family vacation, you always want to be prepared in all ways. The area where you will be traveling needs to be child-friendly, the place where you will be staying needs to be clean, tidy and a safe haven for your time of relaxation, and there would need to be amenities accommodating to a family atmosphere.
Sunrise, FL is a wonderful place to take your family! Sunshine, beaches, and all types of family activities are available to entertain both kids and adults alike! The best time to go to Sunrise would be in the months of April and May for the temperate climate that everyone can enjoy and September through November for transitional seasons. We all know the South can get hot and humid so avoidance of the summer months may be crucial. But for all in all value, it seems summer may be the way to go!
A few hotels come to mind that have pretty high marks and are family friendly. They are listed below:
- DoubleTree by Hilton in Sunrise FL
- Hampton Inn and Suites in Ft. Lauderdale, only 2.7 miles from Sunrise FL
- Hyatt Place in Fort Lauderdale, 3.0 miles from Sunrise FL
Also, Sunrise has plenty of entertainment for the kids of course! Try out some of the activities below:
- Markham Park, which is for those who love to camp
- Way to Play, a wonderful amusement park for the kid in everyone
- And for the shopper in you, there is the Sawgrass Mills Discount Mall to gather those souvenirs to bring home to your loved ones!
The above establishments for family recreation are just a sprinkle of what Sunrise has to offer!
So come to Sunrise, enjoy the beaches but don’t forget the sunscreen!