Every year millions of people plan business trips and family vacations, but after a while each vacation starts to feel the same as the last. Here are ten ideas to liven up your next business or family vacation plan.
- Mix Business with Pleasure on a Cruise – A Disney cruise is the perfect solution. Catch a power point presentation and then enjoy a character lunch with the kids.
- Stay at a hotel with character – find a hotel like The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan. This hotel has a beautiful interior and exterior and a rich history.
- A golf business and pleasure trip – many business deals happen on the golf course, and when the course is in Hawaii you’re experiencing the best of both worlds. TheKapula Villas in Maui are just perfect and offer two golf courses and the beauty of Maui.
- Rent a Mountain Cabin – renting a mountain cabin can either be adventurous or luxurious. It all depends on the cabin you rent and for how long you plan your vacation for. Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals in Helen, GA are beautiful cabins and they are close to the Bavarian style town of Helen Georgia.
- Get out of the country- if you’re bored with traveling in the US, then plan a trip to Sweden. In Sweden, you could rent a beautiful country home or stay at the Scandic Ariadne which is close to the city centre
- Quick trip – only have time for a weekend adventure? Explore the local history right in your own backyard, and stay at a local bed and breakfast.
- Orlando Water parks – Disney too expensive for your wallet? Plan a vacation that includes a few water parks to beat the Florida heat.
- Bachelorette Weekend – even a blushing bride should have a quick get-a-way weekend before tying the knot. An evening “Out on the Town” visiting the local theatre district or clubbing would be ideal.
- Whale Watch – Get your sea legs and enjoy a day out on the water and catch a glimpse of these beautiful and majestic animals as they breach the water as you get up-close and personal with them.
- A romantic weekend – for the married couple that just needs some alone time, the perfect weekend for lovers can be had in the Poconos at a great resort like the Pocono Inn.
Where do you want to go for your next vacation?