Tried of the winter weather? Take a trip to Florida and experience the beaches in Fort Lauderdale in style at any of the following superior accommodations.
1. Pillars Hotel– The Pillars Hotel touts its superior individual service which adds to its charm. Located on the marina and a block from the beach, the Pillars Hotel has so much to offer its guests. The hotel itself, a picturesque plantation, gives you the feeling that you have your own private pool. The intimacy that Pillars Hotel offers provides a unique beach getaway experience.
2. Westin Diplomat– On the outskirts of Fort Lauderdale, the luxury and privacy of a cabana can be found at the Westin Diplomat. Whether alongside one of its two pools or out on the beach, the cabanas offer the ultimate comfort and relaxation. The Westin Diplomat rounds out its vacation experience with a golf course, tennis courts and spa. For those of you who are environmentally conscious, the Westin Diplomat will give you a $5 voucher to participating vendors for each day you decline housekeeping.
3. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort– Located on North Beach, the Hilton offers a 25,000 square foot paradise to guests as the best way to experience the beach. The Hilton offers views of the beach, the ocean, beautiful sunrises, and romantic sunsets from its balconies. In fact, most rooms allow these views from the bed, the couch, or even the bath! This hotel is a tower of modern luxury accommodations footsteps away from the beach.
4. Lago Mar Resort and Club– Lago Mar offers guests 500 feet of private beach- the largest private ocean beach in the county. This privately owned resort in Fort Lauderdale offers poolside and penthouse suites where guests can enjoy the beach, the pool, the spa, the shopping, and the food. If you are looking for a resort that cares for you on your beach vacation look no further than Lago Mar.
5. Pelican Grand Beach Resort– The motto at Pelican Grand is “Where Nothing Comes Between You and the Beach.” They live up to this motto by offering direct beach access to a private beach, beachfront dining, and lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beachside which can be reserved and feature beachside service of food and beverages. When you’re not out on the beach you can still enjoy it from your room because 70% of their rooms have a balcony with an oceanfront view.
What is your favorite hotel in Fort Lauderdale?